What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my black truncata and lady pauline have recovered

uphwiz

jimmy
some of you here will remember i had a long period when i wasnt able to tend to my little friends as much as i would have liked.
these two neps have recovered now and appear to be doing pretty well , cant wait till the black truncata gets really rolling, this is its first pitcher in about 4 or 5 months , and it is also producing very nice large leaves too, and starting another pitcher already..
IMG_6029.jpg
IMG_6035.jpg
can some one tell me again, what the opposite cross of lady pauline is, is it maxima x talagensis ?, or talagensis x maxima ?
i would like to try and find one of those to add to my collection. ( whats its name too? if you could please ?)
IMG_6030.jpg
IMG_6032.jpg

Great colors on both of those Jimmy! My Royal truncata also just recently recovered, yours looks much nicer than mine though ;)

Very nice pics! The reverse cross of Lady Pauline is Exotic Lady by EP and it's maxima x talangensis. They're both very nice plants! :D

Nice robcantleyi! I've been waiting forever for mine to get to a size like that, and it looks like I'll wait even longer still.

beautiful robcantleyi! mine is about your size maybe a tad smaller. it's growing a pitcher but it soooooooooooooooooo slow

Back