Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: nepenthes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nepenthes

Hello I am new here so still learning how to move around here? I have been trying to get a whole of a nepenthes pitcher plant all this summer with no luck I do not have much to trade but I do have a sarracenia and it has a flower on it so soon should have some seeds to trade if anyone would be interested? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey swamp thing,a location for you would be helpfull for members to give you some advice on were you can get plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would help wouln't it? Georgetown ohio thank you first time and I am not thinking right to begin with?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swamp thing View Post
    That would help wouln't it? Georgetown ohio thank you first time and I am not thinking right to begin with?
    Yo Swampers! You can edit your profile to display location data in every post you create. This can be very useful for other readers, so they don't have to guess or ask questions about your climate/location when you ask for growing tips, or get involved in trades, etc. No worries, but feel free to add this information to your profile, if you wish.

As for acquiring Nepenthes plants: most of us default to choosing one of several excellent mail order suppliers here in the US. I believe Andrew, who runs this forum, offers a good starter plant N. Judith Finn in the flytrapshop if you want to start right here: http://www.flytrapshop.com/servlet/t...th-Finn/Detail Feel free to message me in private if you want more info.

Paul