What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Bical-red x Spectabilis beauty

Another nice Pitcher
23653170-25FD-476A-A646-F6B9674BC456-9547-00000402D9AD1BE3.jpg

Woow I have never seen this plant before, it looks like there's substantial fangs as well? Makes me wish i could grow lowlanders!

Can we see a pic of the fangs? It's gorgeous!

Woow I have never seen this plant before, it looks like there's substantial fangs as well? Makes me wish i could grow lowlanders!

It a very nice plant that i got off ebay a while back.. It grows amazing, you can prob grow this highland ? intermediate? Ill take more pics to show fangs :)

most of the time the fangs are reduced to nubs. that being said, crosses from the phillippine neps might yield more substantial fangs. very cute plant.

most of the time the fangs are reduced to nubs. that being said, crosses from the phillippine neps might yield more substantial fangs. very cute plant.

Yes, very true! the fangs on this plant are just a small feature.. The fangs on my N. bical-red x merr are fully there but they are curled back? ill post a pic of that also :)

Very cool, looks like a Raff peristome. Does the plant grow as ridiculously big as normal Bicals?

Very cool, looks like a Raff peristome. Does the plant grow as ridiculously big as normal Bicals?

its not as big as my bical but the pitchers are decent 7 inches :) and they are getting bigger

Here is my N. bical-red x merr showing fangs there just inverted lol
2A70C6BE-0614-4C3A-A856-B55C1DEE0A8F-2303-00000157CC4738C5.jpg

8E9E80C8-AA2F-49F2-B142-CD1797924658-2303-00000157CED81874.jpg

very nice... looking to see more photos from you in the future!

amph, i will always posy new pics :)

Last edited:
I haven't seen this cross either. Very nice! Love the fangs!

Awesome bical hybrids!!!

dirtbiketina thats way cool very sexy, the fangs loos so elusive as if to say, come on in no danger here,
here buggie, buggie , buggie.

Back