What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DirtBikeTina's GreenHouse

Hey everyone, here is my GH. I will be keeping all updates and pic in this thread :) It is 8 x 8 x 10, humid and wet inside lol
B737F060-A960-4887-9221-C810EFDC3DF2-2303-0000015C3728C06B.jpg

yay! I can't wait to go, hopefully this wknd*

that's it?
I was expecting to see the whole collection..
slacker.

Great to see you here on TF DBT! :)

That's a wonderful Raff upper...they always remind me of a large mouth bass lurking in the weeds for something to come along...

...thanks for sharing!

dvg

:0o:thats a very cool pitcher look forward to seeing more

N. Veit x Bosch - intermediate pitcher
E0BF5DB6-83C9-4364-913C-EB7DAF7E67B9-1440-0000006D5CB9D18E_zpseb2a612e.jpg

beautiful setup :D seeing your greenhouse, you must be in a fairly mild climate eh?

Very nice greenhouse and that Raff upper is gorgeous! By the look of your greenhouse i'm guessing you live somewhere where the climate is quite Nepenthes friendly?

Very nice greenhouse and that Raff upper is gorgeous! By the look of your greenhouse i'm guessing you live somewhere where the climate is quite Nepenthes friendly?
Yes, its very nepenthes friendly, but i have a god set up that keeps high humidity and nicely shaded :)

My N. spec x trunc) x bosch)- uppers EP

30dc0b6e.jpg

beautiful setup :D seeing your greenhouse, you must be in a fairly mild climate eh?

Yes, a sub tropical humid climate, tho sun kills here tho lol, so i keep it shaded well

Put all of you plants, not jus few :D

looks great inside.
Am I to assume this is Florida's sunshine at it's best?
Do you have some sort of misting system in there, or is it all done by hand?
jealousy..

looks great inside.
Am I to assume this is Florida's sunshine at it's best?
Do you have some sort of misting system in there, or is it all done by hand?
jealousy..

Yes, def florida sunshine. I have a misting and fans to circulate air :) It shaded because the sun here is way to strong :)

The peristomes on the last one are insane!

Nothing like a simple, clean, easy to maintain greenhouse. I wish we were all so lucky.
Great photos. Keep them coming!

Florida is hot and humid. How do you cool them down?

Back