What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fun and games ! NAME THAT NEPENTHES.

I posted ventrata since you guys were talking about them in the chat just now and I know how much you guys loooove them :awesome:

Lol it's pebes turn!

400px-Nepenthes_mantalingajanensis_ASR_072007_mantalingahan_palawan.jpg

It's not one of mine (but I wish it were)!

Either N. mantalingajanensis, or N. palawanensis. Probably the former.

N mantalingajanensis! Correct!

Why not make the rules that the first person that makes the correct ID gets to put up the next picture?

another rule should be it has to be a pic of a plant in your collection, the whole point of this is to show off a plant in your collection in a fun way at least that's how I saw it

I also think it should have no more than three parents in the hybrid. Otherwise it could start to get really really difficult.

So who's turn is it?

Alright, duoeka, if it's my turn:
Sculpture3.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
if it has to be a real plant:
CarnivorousPlants007.jpg

1. LOL nice design though ;)
2. N. Red Leopard perhaps?

Dibs on the next turn that is available! :p

pine thats not how it works, you have to guess the plant and if you're right then you get to post the next mystery plant

pine thats not how it works, you have to guess the plant and if you're right then you get to post the next mystery plant

Dernit. :censor:

Maxima hybrid?

1. hamata

2. miranda

I also think it should have no more than three parents in the hybrid. Otherwise it could start to get really really difficult.

I agree, three is a good number, it's a challenge but it's not impossible.

Back