What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growth Rate: N. edwardsiana, macrophylla, villosa

I really enjoy reading threads that document the growth rates of TF members' plants. Here's my attempt and will try to post updated pics monthly.

N. edwardsiana:

Taken 10/11/12
image_zps66616fca.jpg

image_zpsa9420bf5.jpg

Taken 11/10/12
image_zps95f20847.jpg

image_zps809fe379.jpg

image_zps24edca0f.jpg

N. macrophylla

Taken 10/11/12
image_zps64e9e641.jpg

Taken 11/10/12
image_zps9d38f2b1.jpg

N. villosa

Taken 10/11/12
image_zpsaf90b0ad.jpg

Taken 11/10/12
image_zps7ce423b1.jpg

Enjoy!

Very nice!

What kind of mosses are those in the pics, do you know? Just native things you found?

I have no idea... There looks to be different types in there. The moss grows quickly and needs to be trimmed often.

Very nice plants. I really love that edwardsiana. I find that villosa (At least the BE clone) is faster growing than people give it credit for.

Nice! And I thought my Macrophylla had a problem lol. Good to see it's on the right track. Mind if I post updates on this thread of it's progress? I think it would be great to compare :).

Very nice plants. I really love that edwardsiana. I find that villosa (At least the BE clone) is faster growing than people give it credit for.
Thanks, Heli. I also have a tiny AW villosa that has finally settled in and putting out new leaves. I look forward to comparing the 2 in about 10 years. :lol:

Nice! And I thought my Macrophylla had a problem lol. Good to see it's on the right track. Mind if I post updates on this thread of it's progress? I think it would be great to compare :).
Go right ahead... :)

Very nice plants and look forward to seeing these plants grow. they both look very very happy in your conditions!

lucky eddy macrophylla and villosa !! !! !! !!

Thanks! Now I NEED a red hairy hamata!!!!!!!!!

Back