What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing some of my neps

Hi, I'm new to this forum.
Sharing few of my neps shots here. Hope you like it. :blush:

I'll start with our Philippine species. (all are my propagations and not from the wild) :water:

N. alata var. boschiana (the real thing)

N. surigaoensis

N. alata x ventricosa (natural hybrid, propagated at home :) )

N. X (alata?)

N. X2 (alata?)

N. alata hybrid (?)

Thanks! :)

Those alatas and alata hybrids are awesome! :drool:

Lookin good Red and welcome!

Whole lotta alata! Those look really fantastic.

Hi, thanks all. Glad you liked it. :)

Those N. X -- I'm not really sure if its N. alata. They just look like alata but really different. :)

They look sooo nice! :hail:

2nd batch....

My personal collection, N. ventricosa var. burkei (looks like burkei, lower pitcher is deep red)

N. truncata x merrilliana

N. mirabilis x alata (not quite sure if its alata or mirabilis)

N. copelandii

Thanks for viewing. Have a good day. :)

Your second lot is as nice as the first!

Very nice Nepenthes!

That N. copelandii is gorgeous. You should consider entering it in the monthly contests.

:drool: beautiful specimens

Beautiful plants!

Thanks for sharing

Your N. alata x ventricosa looks better than any clone of that hybrid we have over here. The alata hybrids could be pure alata, since it's such a diverse species. If your ventricosa was a burkei the peristome would be much more vertical at the size that it is.
Your copelandii is one of the nicest ones I've ever seen! I wish more Philippine Nepenthes were in cultivation. Your country has some of the most bizarre, yet beautiful species. I'd love to get a N. mindanoaensis.

Sorry, repost.

This is the upper pitcher of my N. ventricosa var. burkei, doesn't look like any of the 2 right? ;)

I love the copelandii too. I wish mine opened up like that more!!!

This is the upper pitcher of my N. ventricosa var. burkei, doesn't look like any of the 2 right? ;)

That's the weirdest ventricosa I've ever seen....

Back