What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ventricosa x truncata king of spades,

uphwiz

jimmy
left outside this past summer , and it dwindled all season , even thouge it did get some protection, from all day sun.
but it is on the rebound now , it has produced two new pitchers and the newest is looking more like it looked last year before i tore down my old growshelf down..
Hey does anyone else have this cross in their collection .
got any picks of one that has matured :blush:, cant wait till it gets a bit bigger.
it was showing lots of promise last year:-(
thanks

IMG_1305.jpg

Is this a different cross than Truncata x Ventricosa ? I have one and its pitchers looked very similar to yours in around 2011-2012. It's starting to get quite big.

bahw.jpg

I had it and ended up giving it away. I found it uninteresting. Note: this should be listed as a N. robcantleyi crossl not N. truncata, to differentiate between this and an actual truncata hybrid. Two very different things.

i have seen more mature pitchers and i think they look pretty cool,just running out of space

Wow amazing collection ! Congrats.

Back