Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: DonH's Nepenthes Pic Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey DonH I was just wondering, was your order scheduled for June delivery? Or was yours supposed to be May? I received an email saying the plants would be shipped in June, and I'm leaving town in the first week of July. I thought that would be ok but now I'm getting worried.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSarracenia View Post
    Congrats Don, they all look great, and I'm glad you got the next order figured out also.
    Thanks again for offering to add me to your group buy. Since one of the plants is an edwardsiana, I decided to just add more plants in case something happens with the shipment and I need to address it directly to Andreas.

Quote Originally Posted by lance View Post
    Wow what an import! Good luck with the Perv! From what I've looked into, they appear to benefit from strong lighting once the plant has been adapted.
    Thanks for the info! I have put it at the lower level of my intermediate growing area and will slowly move it up towards the light if it acclimates well.

Quote Originally Posted by dionysos86 View Post
    Hey DonH I was just wondering, was your order scheduled for June delivery? Or was yours supposed to be May? I received an email saying the plants would be shipped in June, and I'm leaving town in the first week of July. I thought that would be ok but now I'm getting worried.
    This order was scheduled to be shipped in May. It was shipped out of Germany on May 25. I received the Click-N-Ship notification from the Maryland distributor on Sunday, June 2 and was on my doorstep by Wednesday.

I have another shipment scheduled for June that most likely will go out at the end of the month. That's probably the same shipment your plants will be on so hopefully it will get to your place by the first week of July. What did you get?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK that makes me feel a little better. I got N. tenuis, N. muluensis, N. jacquelinae, and N. aristolochioides. I just want to make sure they can get settled in before I have to leave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the new edwardisana from AW

A trio of eddies

Newest pitcher from the AW clone still getting darker

Original pitcher from the seed grown edwardsiana fully colored up

Newest pitcher from SG eddie

Newest pitcher from N. macrophylla BE clone

N. villosa

N. lingulata still no visible appendage

N. klossii

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loves me sum teef lol they look great!!! How big/old is your villosa?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looking good buddy! as usual..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Everything looks phenomenal.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Healthy and clean, as always.

The larger your plant becomes, the more I think that particular Wistuba clone of edwardsiana has slightly atypical coloration for the species. Looking around, you don't see too many photos of dark plants. Also, I was thinking the clone I just received doesn't look quite like the other one did when it arrived. I'd like to see if it's actually one of his other, slower clones.

I've been told that only some lingulata exhibit the lid appendage at a small size, but most do not. When it gets a bit larger it should become more apparent. A pitcher on mine just opened behind some pots, so I need to get in there today to have a look at it. I'll report any appendages that I may find.

Anyway, I'm smitten, Don. What more can I say?