What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seed grown Nepenthes edwardsiana

Heli

villosaholic
Made from the finest plastic

Q2232420.jpg

Q2232417.jpg

Q2232407.jpg

Q2232402.jpg

I don't even have words to describe the rage I feel.

Isn't that the fat guy who destroys his Xbox? Francis or whatever? :)

very nice! happy growing guys!

nice!
What are the sizes fellas? Wondering what my 2.5"er will look like.

My plant is exactly 2.5"

Mine is 2" on the nose.

Again, incredible.

They look GREAT!!! So he had 2 plants out waiting for you guys to pick up? You didn't have a chance to choose among a few plants?

What conditions are you going to keep them in?

Excellent job! how old are they?

Intermediate conditions for me. Mine is 10 years old.

you can't be serious w 10 years old? not cold enough?

Oh no, plenty cool. They start off tiny and take forever to get to a decent size. Apparently they'll take off from this size.

Jeremiah had recently commented on one of his seed grown edwardsianas with about 7" pitchers being around 5 or 6 years old

may your eddy's thrive in your care guys,am sure this will be a long running thread

Jeremiah had recently commented on one of his seed grown edwardsianas with about 7" pitchers being around 5 or 6 years old

I think he meant that he has had it for that long, Rob said they ate incredibly slow to start because they have incredibly small seeds and the seedlings also turn out to be incredibly small.

They look GREAT!!! So he had 2 plants out waiting for you guys to pick up? You didn't have a chance to choose among a few plants?

What conditions are you going to keep them in?

He has multiple greenhouses, they are all off limits except for this one, he brought the eddies over from his private HL GH

Back