What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seedling appreciation thread

• Thread starter buntman
  • Start date
just post pic,age,and species!

Pygmy Drosera from gemmae...

a2u3d5.jpg

I have roughly 1000 Nepenthes seeds in germination right now. I promise to post pics here when the pop up. :)

i just got a bunch of what i believe is d. rotundifolia in my death cube i planted(it was like $3)

if it was a death cube, chances are the Drosera in there was a D. capensis, and the seedlings likely are too... Other than D. adelae, I have only ever seen D. capensis in stores commonly...

yes your right there was a capensis, but the sprouts might have been adelae, they were about 1/10'' across with 3 leaves

adelae does not seed unless two different clones are crossed, there is the potential of roots sprouting plantlets but i highly doubt it... i am pretty sure it is capensis seedlings, they are weeds and self seed...

Aww, too cute when they're so tiny, love the Pygmy Drosera.

Here's some Nepenthes ventricosa, only about 4 months old.

Longifolia. 8 months old.

Longi_100513_zpsee4e9474.jpg

Wow tzestan! What are you feeding those things!

My attenboroughii seeds are starting to germinate so maybe a pic in a few weeks

4c0a047c7529a5fca1b52ad9660dc22c_zps02cd198e.jpg

This little one was growing in a hole on the side of my pot.

Great eyeryone but for me I'm waiting for my seeds from whim grinder to germinate which were sown on the 31st of april

There is no 31st of April :p Maybe you mean the 30th? Good luck with the germination though.

awww i love the lil ant plants :) where did you get the seed?

Nice babies! Is it true ant plants germinate in 24 hours?

Nice babies! Is it true ant plants germinate in 24 hours?

It's true. I have a photo of seeds I sowed from DISCHIDIA PECTINOIDES Ant Plant.

48 hours...
4eb374fad5e4dc411af9b9c590279717_zpsb6faea8e.jpg

Mom...
IMAG0625_zps30ea15bf.jpg

Last edited:
Back