0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The black dots look like nectar glands to me, not pest damage. Does the black wipe off with alcohol, is there an indent in the leaf where the black spot is, or does the black spot go entirely through the top of the leaf?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well. It is just a black dot. When i scratch it with my nails , it will just be scratch off. The black spot is at the bottom side of the leaf. It is just 1 dot and 1 dot around the leaves.
    I got a few questions:
    1) Is the pitcher that i pointed a upper pitcher?
    2) Why are the leaves deformed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    black dots might be scale, deformed leaves either mean pests or possibly some nutrient burn or buildup I imagine try flushing the plant real good then sit back and watch of course if you think it also might be pests put the whole pot in water for a hour or so drown everything and anything on it plus it will flush soil see if that helps or it could just be an angry nep who was separated at birth from his or her siblings and now has been in an angry I dont wanna grow right for you stage in that case only dr phil might be able to help. no seriously hope some of that info helps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the black scratches off, does it look like it could be sooty mold? That could definitely be the result of a leaf sucking pest. The deformed leaf could be a result of burning from a change in lighting, did you put it straight out in sun after you got it? The deformity could also be the result of one of a few leaf sucking pests. Is there any webbing that you can see anywhere? If you think it's pest damage spray it with a systemic, better safe than sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There isnt any webbong. I just check the plant totally. I doesnt seems to have any pest on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The damage to the end of the leaves may just be from the shipping squeeze into the box.
    Good growing, Jack
    "Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead, American Anthropologist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12