Has anyone ever managed to get algae or some crawling nasty into their intestines? I'm pretty resilient but two days ago I came from the plant room and consumed a Klondike bar licking the runny ice cream from my fingers as I went. I hope you are able to see the humor in this rather than being grossed out because a few minutes after cleaning up and climbing from the shower I laughed myself to tears.....here goes A couple of hours after eating the ice cream bar my innards began rumbling and I promptly crapped my pants right down to my socks , now this hasn't happened since I was a little tike and I have heard of grown men doing this figuring they just had poor control but I now know how it can happen........I swear I was lifted from the recliner by the event and the look on my face must have been one for the books . I can't think about it without laughing in fact.
Getting back to the reason for posting this I am wondering if algae on my fingers might have caused this. It lasted 24 hours and finally subsided, I am sure it was caused by something I consumed but like I said, I am pretty resilient and have never had food poisoning before which led me to the algae idea.
I bet no one will ever read my posts the same again either