Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: June Wistuba Shipment

The Most Uncreative Name in the History of Ever Plant Planter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really need to get something from Wistuba sometime. The first time I stumbled upon their site, I was very impressed by their inventory. Anyhow, good luck growing when they arrive!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there shall be more group orders to come

Don, this was in his last email response to me... so hopefully it wont be as late as the may shipment was:

"will ship by mid June.

There were simply too many orders coming in for May and there is a certain size I do not wish to get over. "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So detailed and thorough
    NCSU's Carnivore Nut
    Original President of the CCPS & Co-Founder
    Mason M.
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    better than the lack of response im getting now

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder lance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He told me for my 'Ed' that "The shipping date (June) gives you a rough estimate when to await your plants." However, when I looked at the order form, I saw the date 07/ 2013. I asked him if that meant the shipping date was the 7th of June, but the date format was different and he told me that "7/13 means July" (not sure how this happened with a shipping date for June :/ ). Knowing that I would be gone most of July, I contacted him to have him ship on the next shipment in September instead of early/mid July. I hope this helps with getting everyone's orders sorted out, but then again I'm not entirely sure if my order was just an oddball that got its shipment moved to July or if everyone's shipment got moved to July for some reason :/ .

In addition to growing plants, I design and build RC planes powered by Tesla batteries. Check out my progress at www.chargedplanes.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well he has a june and july ship date that are two seperate imports. so hopefully im not still waiting in a month

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wistuba is notoriously bad at maintaining contact and communicating with customers, not to mention the very long wait. Can't say he is necessarily to be blamed though. Think of all the phytosanitary paperwork he has to go through and all the individual customers he is dealing with, on top of his field work...

That doesn't make it much less frustrating for the customers, but he does have an unprecedented variety of plants in his sales catalogue, so we buy from him. I have a pending order that is supposed to be shipped in July (ordered in April).
    Da' mishu
    Provo, Utah.

My Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...29#post1089429

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    such impatience! Used to be you would order and wait 6-12 months for a shipment from AW instead of 6 - 12 weeks.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast