Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: June Wistuba Shipment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you also have to walk to school uphill both ways?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And barefooted!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richjam1986 View Post
    Wistuba is notoriously bad at maintaining contact and communicating with customers, not to mention the very long wait. Can't say he is necessarily to be blamed though. Think of all the phytosanitary paperwork he has to go through and all the individual customers he is dealing with, on top of his field work...

That doesn't make it much less frustrating for the customers, but he does have an unprecedented variety of plants in his sales catalogue, so we buy from him. I have a pending order that is supposed to be shipped in July (ordered in April).
    Hello all,

I am trying whatever possible, but there are only so many eMails, I am capable to answer. I am not a big company but a one-man operation (with a few helpers) and there is so much more work to do in the greenhouse, with tissue cultures, etc. than to answer many many e-mails. I regularly get 20-30 mails per day, so you might have a clue what this means after you had to stay in bed with fever for a week not being able to work at all. For this reason (fever and a very bad sinusitis during which I was not able to work much at all) I had to delay June shipment by a week - originally I had planned to ship one week earlier.

Anyway, as I am still in June-Schedule for the shipment, I do not really see much of a reason for complaints.

All the best

Andreas

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm amazed at just how many people wait until summer to place their orders for heat sensitive plants.
    Last edited by mass; 06-24-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Andreas! I'm sure others as well as myself really appreciate you coming on here and giving us all a heads up. It must be crazy trying to manage all the overseas shipping among other things. I've been included in one of this months orders from you and I'm very excited to get my plants, whenever that may be! Hope you feel better soon. Thanks again for being communicative,

Greg
    Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    getting plants that werent in stock earlier in the year but were after the spring shipment went out. yes, i waited until summer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's okay.. your DOA replacements should arrive in the fall when the weather begins to cool off a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    noted, thanks for your input bro

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast