Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: June Wistuba Shipment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a reason to defend Wistuba ?
    No one spoke against him, it's just been stated that he's busy and this can cause some delay. You know this is true and it's not a criticism.
    I myself have a few plants from him and as far as I'm concerned he's one of the most respected people in this field.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    That's okay.. your DOA replacements should arrive in the fall when the weather begins to cool off a bit.

There was some comments made which implied the plants would likely arrive dead... Since the subject of the thread was in regard to wistuba, it is natural for the reader to assume those comments were in fact about wistuba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Wistuba View Post
    While processing time of USDA and US-customs are somewhat unpredictable, people who order with overnight forwarding usually have their plants within 7 or 8 days after shipping - not 14+ ...!!!
    I do everything I can to keep processing times that I can control at a minimum.

Best regards

Andreas
    I have a few plants coming in with this shipment.My only concern I have is 4th of july is Thursday this year and some people are leaving out of town or camping on and maybe not able to get them out of the oven right away.Hopefully I get them before or after the weekend.But I can only blame myself.I guess I will have to go introduce myself to my neighbor just in case.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelarge View Post
    I have a few plants coming in with this shipment.My only concern I have is 4th of july is Thursday this year and some people are leaving out of town or camping on and maybe not able to get them out of the oven right away.Hopefully I get them before or after the weekend.But I can only blame myself.I guess I will have to go introduce myself to my neighbor just in case.
    Haha same for me, I have a couple plants coming in but im away all of next week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's going to be close... Received an email from Andreas that the plants will go out tomorrow. Give about a week to arrive, clear customs and get to the Maryland distributor, I'm hoping to get it by July 3 with overnight shipping. If not, I will need to make arrangements with someone to receive the package.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    At times, a man of few words. But, he is always direct and to the point - paypal payment request. For me, his current replacement rate is 5%. Some plants just necessitate additional time to acclimate. With one of the greatest selection of lambies, who am I to complain?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Av8tor1 View Post
    There was some comments made which implied the plants would likely arrive dead... Since the subject of the thread was in regard to wistuba, it is natural for the reader to assume those comments were in fact about wistuba

no, i think this time it was more directed towards all the dumbies ordering plants he was only trying to be helpful though "help" is best served with a side order of condescension

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah.. wasn't directed towards anyone in particular. Was just a simple statement in regards to everyone's expressed frustration.
    Guess I should've saved that comment for a CZ plants thread. Would've made more sense to Vasek anyways.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast