What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June Wistuba Shipment

no dice. it was checked in at 3:30 on friday, so the usps didn't even try to make it by today. it says guaranteed for monday.

Mike, I wouldn't sweat it until 5 o'clock rolls around. I'd trust USPS to deliver an Express package on time more than I would trust the tracking information to update. Hope it all works out for you, though.

Got my eddie..looks great..cept it has no roots. :glare:

again with the roots :p would it be any fun without the challenge of it coming as a rootless dot of green? ;)

Actually, the plant itself is reasonably sized for sonething from wistuba...if it had roots I'd be thrilled to death.

My shipment arrives tomorrow :) High hopes... (fingers crossed)

Actually, the plant itself is reasonably sized for sonething from wistuba...if it had roots I'd be thrilled to death.

pics please :)

triple sigh with a side of g@dd@mmit. it's definitely not coming monday either. On the upside, since usps didn't make its guaranteed delivery, the shipping cost will be refunded. On the downside, the box has been lost since july 5 and $800 worth of plants are dead or dying inside.

Well my plants arrived and I'm in Utah, halfway across the country from my house! Luckily I have an awesome boyfriend who potted them up for me and from the pictures they sent me they look pretty healthy! Thank God!!

triple sigh with a side of g@dd@mmit. it's definitely not coming monday either. On the upside, since usps didn't make its guaranteed delivery, the shipping cost will be refunded. On the downside, the box has been lost since july 5 and $800 worth of plants are dead or dying inside.

OMG, fingers crossed they sort out where your package is quick :0o: Any news yet? That's really terrible, I'd be in full panic mode by today.

I had a minor freak out when I went to get the mail yesterday and a book I ordered and some junk mail was in the box, but no key for a package slot. I called the post office ready to drive over there. Apparently I had an awesome mailman who ended up delivering the package to the shade of the doorway instead of letting it sit in a hot metal box in the Florida sun. Must've just missed him, keeps packages in in his a/c'd van and delivers them last after doing all the mail. He doesn't know it but he's my new best friend. No more spring orders for me, worrying about the heat after the delivery date got pushed back to July was too much stress.

hi,

the usps called me tuesday because they found the box. I was able to go pick it up. They had no explanation for where it was or what happened from friday to tuesday, which is aggravating. As a grower of course I hate it when customs or the usps screws up and my plants are delayed, because there's the risk that the Heliamphora have begun to fungus internally. But to be fair to Andreas, he can't control either of these things. Most importantly, Andreas manned up and said he guarantees the plants even though this bullsh1t delay is not his fault. I don't think one can really ask for more than that.

Back