What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.miranda in flower. Might need pollen.

I just noticed my N. Miranda is in flower for the first time. I'm not sure what sex it is first but I would like to put my feelers out for people who might have pollen or might need pollen.

Please contact me ASAP if you do have pollen from a male Miranda so we can work something out.

If it turns out being male I will update this post and I will be willing to send pollen out for free.

-Take Care-

Miranda is a male clone.

Well if it ends up being a male (clone or not) I will still be willing to send out pollen to anyone who might want it.

Is there a way to tell the difference between the old miranda and the new fertile ones?

Yeah, they seem to have adopted the cultivars name for the general hybrid.

According to the ICPS it was never properly registered, so why not make it even more confusing right? :awesome: In any case mine bloomed male, and I'm guessing the original male clone is likely to be the most commonly available.

I believe the original male clone is a triploid rendering it infertile.

Back