Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Lowii's plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Marc! Every single plant looks amazing!! The eymae x TM really stands out for me though. Incredible growing!
    Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the ventricosa. I wish it was a lowlander :F
    Looking for N. Campanulata hybrids. Also would like to grow some nepenthes from seed. Growlist/pic thread: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Pete-s-plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dueoka View Post
    Really like that maxima x spectabilis. I noticed you identified it as a female. Have you crossed it with anything?
    Thanks dueoka it flowered female before for me, but unfortunately I didnt attempt any hybrids with it, I will try when it does flower again, in my opinion forget N. ventrata, N. maxima x spectabilis should be THE beginners plant, effortless and crazy colorful... here's some pics to back up my earlier statement Paul, unfortunately dont have any intermediates on this plant at the moment, they only produce one of them before the uppers and this plant only has lowers and uppers on different vines at the moment, have to wait for the lowers to progress.

Thanks Greg! I'm with you all the way with N. eymae x tm, ive got a fair few tm hybrids but this one is easily the favourite, and the pitchers vary quite a bit.... here's a few more pics to prove the point, recently got some lowers going on a basal vine...

The peristome does remain that flared, had this pitcher for almost a month now and it hasn't reclined

some more of uppers...

Thanks pmatil, I wish some lowlander species eg bical could take temps less than 15degrees
    I love the smell of nep pollen in the morning..........smells like victory

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the wonderful photos, Marc! That maxima X spectabilis hybrid is quite wonderful. I'm going to have to see if I can locate a piece for my greenhouse. Anyone on this side of the planet have a cutting to trade? I'm sure I can make it worth your while :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something interesting i noticed on the latest lowii x camp U/P, the lid domes up at the edges like lowii the species, where as with other lowii hybrids it's relatively flat at the top of the lid

same feature on a different pitcher from a different plant

The wings are diminishing with every pitcher, prediction....uppers 2 pitchers away, hoping for mid May

I love the smell of nep pollen in the morning..........smells like victory

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Marc!! Every one of those plants is totally out of this world! That maroon lowii x truncata is amazing, and you know how I feel about all your lowii x campy's Thats a really interesting observation about the domed lid. I hope mine produces a similar feature! Are those two clones the only ones in your collection with that trait?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!!! Those pitchers are amazing!! B ) Good growing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of those are spectacular!!! Thank you for the pics!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man, I just saw the eymae x Tm post before the last one! I somehow overlooked it. Awesome stuff man! I really love the uppers on that cross. I'd love to find one stateside sometime soon. Cheers!

Class 5 Nepenthes hoarder lance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow nice Lowii X Truncata forms! I see that you grow your Nepenthes outside. . . do you live in a tropical area or do they go inside during the cold part of the year?

In addition to growing plants, I design and build RC planes powered by Tesla batteries. Check out my progress at www.chargedplanes.com

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast