What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. ventricosa x robcantleyi

I personally like the picture you posted above. I still just have no idea where to actually purchase a specimen of BE 3407, anyways. What I still wanna know where I could get one in N. America, without the 200-someodd dollars in fees.

I was able to get a vent x robc (be-3407) from California Carnivores but that was back in July. I'm not sure if they still have any. You should shoot them an email.

I personally like the picture you posted above. I still just have no idea where to actually purchase a specimen of BE 3407, anyways. What I still wanna know where I could get one in N. America, without the 200-someodd dollars in fees.

I suspect if you are willing to wait and occasionally refresh this thread, someone will offer up their plant in trade. I know I'm not the only one who has expressed disappointment in this hybrid.

still a young plant but this is the potential i speak of. very dark peristome and the overall look of the pitcher body (thus far) reminds me of robc more than it does ventricosa. the peristome edge almost looks like its dead the way that the dark color creeps in from the outskirt but its all healthy tissue

Aionios, I did send them an email a few months back, and they said that they would try and order more through BE for spring if it was available, but it apparently wasn't, I've given up hope getting a vent x rob, I can settle for the spath x rob

Myles, your plant appears to be amazing. That exemplifies what I would hope the cross would turn out like even at such a young age.

I bet people will be wanting clones of your plant someday...

I've been reading this thread closely and wanted to share a SG clone that I personally think its Spectacular! This is my friends Tariq Ganief 's clone. I asked permission to post his plant. The plant is 3 years old and the growing points are over 27 inches.
ow, and did I mentioned it had just flowered and it's a female :)

Aged pitcher:

Last edited:
Back