Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: N. ventricosa x robcantleyi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N. ventricosa x robcantleyi

For the past few months, I've had my eye on the N. ventricosa x robcantleyi hybrid from BE, and I have everything I need to care for it, as well as a reasonably large amount I'm willing to spend to get it. The problem is, I live in North America, where, for no reason whatsoever, no CP supplier has it, and the cost to import it is almost 200 dollars, which is absurd. I've been looking around for months, and still can't find it anywhere. I really, really would like to get my hands on one. Ideas? Help?
    A Desperate Grower,
    Mr Acurite
    If Swiss Cheese has holes, and more holes=less cheese, and more cheese=more holes, does that mean that more cheese=less cheese?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought one 18 months ago for about $35, and I gave it away last summer: it was really uninteresting. An unremarkable hybrid, IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To each their own, I just really like the color and shape of the peristome. But where did you buy it, and are you in the US?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought it from Exotic Plants Plus, in NY. But that was over a year and a half ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing as they no-longer stock it, and no-one else seems to either, I may settle for N. spathulata x robcantleyi from California Carnivores, any suggestions?
    If Swiss Cheese has holes, and more holes=less cheese, and more cheese=more holes, does that mean that more cheese=less cheese?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the summer I wouldn't be surprised to see a few people trading it/offering it for sale. Given that it's winter, not much is going on trading/sales-wise.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch for the spathulata X robcantleyi hybrid; a much more attractive cross.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a very nice vent x robc, seems to be my best robc hybrid of the bunch.

to each their own

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast