Since I made such a big deal last year about going the seed route I thought I should a at the very least post a few pictures of the results:
Nepenthes ampullaria 'Red'
Spider mites had the growth top webbed over before I realized I had a problem but after treatment it is back and producing pretty pitchers.
Nepenthes albomarginata 'Green' 1
The strap looking leaves give this one away and all of the newer pitchers have the collared peristome unique to this species.
Nepenthes albomarginata 'Green' 2
Nepenthes ampullaria 'Green' 5
It got too hot this summer even for the amps and caused some damage. I also had many of the seedlings under too bright lighting and once rectified the new leaves are back to normal.
Nepenthes ampullaria 'Green' #6
Nepenthes ampullaria 'Red with Green Peristome' 1
I was wrong when I said in another post that I lost all the aristo's, this one was tucked away behind other seedlings. Can't wait until it starts taking on the unique appearance.
Nepenthes singalana 4
This thing has been bumping along this size for months, it's sickly looking but I am beginning to see some movement after placing a small pill cup over the top.
Nepenthes hirsuta 'Green'
This is the only one from a pod of seeds to germinate and it was touch and go for weeks once it did. An algae attack nearly covered it over and then some nasty looking cottony material spread over it.
These aren't from my seeds but are finally taking off:
Nepenthes ventricosa x hamata
I posted pictures last winter of this one and stirred up a discussion about shipping during the Winter. Three new growth tips came up a couple of weeks after trimming away the old dead plant and the lowest one is what you see here. It is going very slow but looks absolutely healthy.
Nepenthes singalana 1
Got three of these off eBay last Spring and after eight months or so all three are looking very good but very slow growers.