What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes talangensis x glandulifera?

Anyone have this? I'm really curious about how they look and grow. Thinking of getting one for the windowsill if it can tolerate it.

The only photo I have of mine is now 6 months old, and it has grown since then. However....
My apologies -- I misread the title. The plant I posted a photo of was in fact N. talangensis X glabrata; not the cross you were asking about, Sorry.

Last edited:
I have high hopes for this plant. I love all N. glandulifera genes and so far every hybrid I have grown with N. glandulifera as a parent as been notably hardy. My plant hasn't skipped a beat since I purchased it and it gets large globuals of nectar that ooze from its ubiquitous glands. Seeing as N. talangensis is prone to having side tendril placement and N. glandulifera almost entirely has side tendril placement, this plant is destined to keep shooting pitchers off to the side, it seems.

I was lucky enough to pick mine out from a decent selection of seedlings. I tried to pick out one that had the most defined striping in the peristome. It's not much, but it's still there.

Here's mine:

Turning out pretty good, nice potential
I think glandulifera x spectabilis will be a winner, should make a thread on glandulifera hybrids!

Glandulifera x spectabilis exists?? That'll be amazing! And great pics everyone! This cross definitely has a ton of potential.

Back