User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show us your glandulifera hybrids!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my glandulifera x ephippiata. I really love this hybrid, and I have high hopes for it I'm an IDIOT and I ripped off the pitcher's lid with my camera !! I'm super bummed out, but luckily there's another (hopefully) larger pitcher on the way. This one was certainly quite a significant jump in size from the last one:

Here's the new pitcher with some snails on it (these soon became lunch)

Here's the previous (much smaller) pitcher. You can see how the peristome and the pitcher body darken significantly. I really wish I had bought a few more individuals of this cross from Tony when I had the chance

I also have a pretty big pitcher of maxima x glandulifera that should open up in the next day or two as well. I'll keep y'all posted with this pitcher as well, although it will be lidless >
    Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a couple pitchers from my glandulifera x boschiana. I've had this plant for a couple years now and finally found an environment it seems to like. I've struggled a bit with my Nepenthes. Keeping humidity up and decent temperatures has been a problem but its been in this setup for a year now and is producing nice pitchers for me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice plants guys! N. glandulifera x ephippiata is just nutty!!

I am really happy about the clone that I selected of this plant. The striping does not completely fade with age.

N. talangensis x glandulifera

LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a very maxima looking maxima x glandulifera. It's colored up a lot since this photo and has taken on some really nice dark coloration:
    Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the smell of nep pollen in the morning..........smells like victory

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like there is an uncharacteristic lack of glands on the spectabilis cross?

N. talangtensis x glandulifera

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12