Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pitchers Open Up Dry!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Acro View Post
    So I've got to check the humidity it seems, maybe raise it up. What's the best way to check the humidity? Is it for the pot or the room?

For now, if I fill the pitchers with water, will the plants be able to feed?
    Acro,

If you go to your local home improvement store you can buy a small hygrometer/thermometer (usually a digital one that tells both). In my experience they've been pretty reliable at less than $10 a piece. you'll want to know what the humidity around the plant is. so putting it right next to the plant will give you a good reading whether or not you have it in a tank or just out in the open.

edit: here's what i use. http://www.homedepot.com/p/AcuRite-D...sAlg&gclsrc=ds at the time i bought it (a week and a half ago) in store it was $8 something.
    Last edited by jafvortex93; 09-10-2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: adding link
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    been looking for a hygrometer/thermometer. Thanks for Jafvortex93. gonna go buy that one today

I Am the Terror Of the Night! NemJones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use one of those as well. They work great, but the screen is starting to fade out a little. probably from the utter humidity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12