I am trying to get the night temp to go down before 60. It's kinda hard without getting an AC but I'll come up with something.
The most shock is going to happen from keeping the lights on continuously. Sudden high light levels can also cause phytotoxicity, but the alternative scenario is a slower process and less serious for the plant in the short term. Almost any drastic, sudden change to the environmental parameters will shock the plants in one way or another, since they must undergo physiological changes to cope.
Truth as Circe. Error has transformed animals into men; is truth perhaps capable of changing man back into an animal?
Well, I'm quite curious to see what happens then. Oddly enough, there's very little, or not many leaf burns. I thought that would be the first thing to happen but so far, so good.