Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just some random Nep pics

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My oldest plant at the moment. You can see how many basal offshoots there are...smaller ones at the base of the stems. I have already removed five so far this year...including one like the larger three.

A typical pitcher this HOT season - about an inch tall.

Typically, I remove basal offshoots when they are about 1.5"-2" across (campanulata cutting on the left of pic, lowii x camp on the right).
    Cindy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so jealous of your Campanulata at the moment! Mine is still very small (several years old) and you have basals. Awesome!
    Looking for N. Campanulata hybrids. Also would like to grow some nepenthes from seed. Growlist/pic thread: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Pete-s-plants

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While we struggled for the past month with the haze (due to slash burning in Indonesia...see link), the Neps seem to love it. The plants are all putting out pitchers that are larger and some even more colourful!

Forgive me if the quality of photos ain't great compared to the DSLR ones...these were taken with the Samsung Note 4 while I had the occasionally "clean air" days. The plants are all at my balcony exposed a daily dose of sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, ozone, carbon monoxide etc.

A number of the ampullaria plants are producing many basals...

Cindy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12