So i got this N. Peltata And when i got it it was Plain to see it wasn't doing so well... Im kinda at a loss at what i should do with this plant until the seller can respond to my emails.
So i was wondering what i should do its been about a week and I've contacted the seller repeatedly on the condition of the plant but am still waiting on a response so I'm wondering on what i can attempt to do to try and save this plant in the mean time Cause i don't think the seller will contact me back for some time....but we'll see.
Im debating on chopping the black part off and hoping itll offset or something cause the growth point is totally gone.
I think it was either burned or wet for a prolonged time..
Its now in a spot receiving 85°F day - 60ish°F night misted every few hours under a cfl .
Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.