User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 21

Thread: 30 Aug 2015 : Time lapse of a Nepenthes pitcher growth....

  1. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work!
    Short cinematic documentaries on current science- moderndaydocs.com

  2. #10
    tish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonsEye View Post
    Nicely done! I think I was as captivated by watching the growth on the other plants almost as much as I was with the Nep.
    Thank you. It will be good to have a cp collection time lapse to see how plants grow. I was thinking of that way too but some people has already done it with good artificial background.

    Quote Originally Posted by katya_dog1 View Post
    Lovely! Nicely put together, thanks for posting.
    Thanks KD

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexenthes View Post
    So cool! It was especially fascinating to watch the other sundews grow and put out flower stalks within the time that one pitcher formed. Then also interesting to see how the new pitcher opened just as the old pitcher started to droop. Very well done, thank you for sharing.
    Thanks, you are very observant. I think the burmannii has been stressed under some long photoperoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatchGreyes View Post
    Very cool to see!
    Thanks you for your kinds comment!

    Quote Originally Posted by adnedarn View Post
    Very nice, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. I loved it all, you even had the music climax in the right spot
    Andrew
    The music length was almost just nice too, thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Satanas View Post
    great video! I wouldn't mind if you made more like this
    I hope to do more, there are more time lapse in my youtube uploads, do check them out if you are interested. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by rdlsreno View Post
    Awesome video!!!

    Ramon
    Wow Thanks !

    Quote Originally Posted by raiseitup01 View Post
    Nice work!
    I hope you enjoyed it



    **** any one noticed Ants and a couple different spiders?
    Last edited by tish; 08-31-2015 at 05:11 AM.

  3. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    774
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was absolutely amazing i enjoyed watching the flower stalks growing up and the drosera leaves opening up on your dews and the lid on the other raff already established lifting and closing moving up and down and at one point it was actually moving down while the new one was opening up it was simply amazing! I love this video and I'm gonna share this with my friends daughter whose doing a small show and tell project for her class with an N. Amp when its replacement gets here. Wow i gatta watch this again this is great. Thanks so much for sharing i hope u do another video like this it was amazing to see how many new leaves the dew on the pot the raffs growing near produced in just a few days. Simply amazing and very well done. Thanks for submitting this here!!
    Last edited by KATastrophe; 08-30-2015 at 10:10 PM.

  4. #12
    tish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KATastrophe View Post
    That was absolutely amazing i enjoyed watching the flower stalks growing up and the drosera leaves opening up on your dews and the lid on the other raff already established lifting and closing moving up and down and at one point it was actually moving down while the new one was opening up it was simply amazing! I love this video and I'm gonna share this with my friends daughter whose doing a small show and tell project for her class with an N. Amp when its replacement gets here. Wow i gatta watch this again this is great. Thanks so much for sharing i hope u do another video like this it was amazing to see how many new leaves the dew on the pot the raffs growing near produced in just a few days. Simply amazing and very well done. Thanks for submitting this here!!
    Thank you for watching and noticing all the details and also your kind comments too. Please use this for educational purpose by all means and I am happy people get to learn from this video. The honour is all mine

  5. #13
    Enthusiastic Enthusiast Zath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    VA, USA
    Posts
    583
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very awesome video tish. I love time-lapse videos, but this was the first time I've seen one trained on a Nepenthes. Like the others, the progression of the plants surrounding it was very interesting as well. Wonderful choice of music.

  6. #14
    tish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zath View Post
    Very awesome video tish. I love time-lapse videos, but this was the first time I've seen one trained on a Nepenthes. Like the others, the progression of the plants surrounding it was very interesting as well. Wonderful choice of music.
    Thank you Zath! Your comments are very much appreciated

  7. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    774
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait to show my friends daughter its very rare people get to watch and notice the changes, we see them but not all at once and its just amazing to see it like this all at once uninterrupted and unblocked by anything but the surrounding growth of the other plants growing in the background its beautiful and it was done perfectly thanks for sharing and for letting me share it with my friends daughter this would be great for her to show to get class when sharing her project on her N. Amp im getting for her

  8. #16
    tish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KATastrophe View Post
    I can't wait to show my friends daughter its very rare people get to watch and notice the changes, we see them but not all at once and its just amazing to see it like this all at once uninterrupted and unblocked by anything but the surrounding growth of the other plants growing in the background its beautiful and it was done perfectly thanks for sharing and for letting me share it with my friends daughter this would be great for her to show to get class when sharing her project on her N. Amp im getting for her
    I can't wait to know the reactions too. keep us posted

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •