Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neps in Winter..ahrg!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are some Neps wintering indoors
    Many of my LLs are ontop of the shelve currently under the CFL light.

(Open)

(Closing)

(Closed fully)

If i can find a way to get an overhead light inside their that will stay while running a fogger/mister do y'all think this would work to house them in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that looks like it may work sort term, if you get some way of lighting maybe some LED lighting strips to at least supplement. I would worry about the humidity rotting your nice cabinet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea its already got water damage from watering the Neps ontop of it ...I'm not really using it for anything its just in my Hall so i put the plants in/on it until i can finish renovations on the sun porch/greenhouse but since funds are low its on a hold for a while...grrrrrr... Im just worried about the Neps getting streached or to dry from the heat - then the cabnet hetting ruined.. I could re-stain it and whatnot later on if i have to. I put an overhead light but its just a small 60watt Day light bulb nothing as good as the 250watt cfl huge light bulb and reflector like i have for my HLs.

Grrrrr.... I really wish the huge glass jewellery display case that i used to use last year was on my sun porch instead of in the basement.. But theirs no way itll fit up the stairs in this place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kat, can't you put the pots on some sort of elevated thing in a tray? That way, you wouldn't get a ton of water directly on the wood. I'd still worry about the humidity, but a good weather-proof finish for wood decks and such ought to work for the walls and ceiling. You'd just have to strip the current finish and use the new.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12