User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 17 to 22 of 22

Thread: Matt V's photo thread!

  1. #17

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by curtisconners View Post
    Those plants are amazing! Have you thought of posting the plans for how you made that? What kind of leds did you use?
    I didn't plan on posting any thorough plans or anything. Though I did plan on posting some wide pics in a month or so when the whole setup is at prime movement haha (some nice pitchers growing in)! Did you have particular questions? I grow all the plants in individual hydro pots with styrofoam in particular places to help water movement. Everything is grown over an adjustable window screen for max drainage.
    Short cinematic documentaries on current science- moderndaydocs.com

  2. #18
    Greetings from the netherworld. curtisconners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Columbus Ohio, U.S.
    Posts
    923
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raiseitup01 View Post
    I didn't plan on posting any thorough plans or anything. Though I did plan on posting some wide pics in a month or so when the whole setup is at prime movement haha (some nice pitchers growing in)! Did you have particular questions? I grow all the plants in individual hydro pots with styrofoam in particular places to help water movement. Everything is grown over an adjustable window screen for max drainage.
    I was wondering, what kind of lights are you using?

  3. #19

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by curtisconners View Post
    I was wondering, what kind of lights are you using?
    Oh sorry about that. I use xpg2 leds. Warm white and cool white.



    Some macro shots


    Lowii x camp

    P1530896

    P1530903

    P1530985

    (spath x aristo) x lowii

    P1530895

    Light bouncing inside.
    P1530932

    P1530987

    Burkei x hamta

    P1530955

    P1530956
    ephippiata

    P1530970

    P1530967

    lowii murud

    P1540001

    vent x gland

    P1530995

    maxima x aristo

    P1530983

    P1530981

    truncata e

    P1530998

    lowii x veitchii

    P1540007

    gland x rob

    P1540006

    this one a secret

    P1540005

    P1530965
    Last edited by raiseitup01; 02-19-2016 at 08:05 PM.
    Short cinematic documentaries on current science- moderndaydocs.com

  4. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Update

    N. Sanguinea



    Maxima x Aristo looking so cool!





    vent x poercelain and vent xgland







    spath x dubia



    burkei x hamata





    lowii x mulu

    Short cinematic documentaries on current science- moderndaydocs.com

  5. #21
    hcarlton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Greeley, CO, USA
    Posts
    3,573
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we can say with confidence that sanguinea is a hybrid with ramispina.
    Love the porcelain ventricosa, so completely different looking from the common red forms (which is all I have). How's it grow for you?
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

  6. #22

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hcarlton View Post
    I think we can say with confidence that sanguinea is a hybrid with ramispina.
    Love the porcelain ventricosa, so completely different looking from the common red forms (which is all I have). How's it grow for you?
    Hey hcarlton, I would agree on the ramispina comment. It took like 6 months for the vent to adjust and begin to move for me but then it really took off!
    Short cinematic documentaries on current science- moderndaydocs.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •