What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed giveaway

Add your name to the list if you're interested in growing N. (thorelii x aristolochioides) X (Splendiana x Rokko) seeds, which were harvested 2 hours ago. There are 12 packets, with 75-100 seeds in each packet, which will be sent to the first 12 people who sign up. After you sign up, PM me your postal mailing address immediately. Then prepare your growing medium this weekend because, as you may know, Nep seeds deteriorate quickly.

This offer limited to the USA only for financial reasons. Also, this offer expires on Saturday at 7:00 am Hawaiian Standard Time (9:00 am Pacific Standard Time, or 12:00 noon Eastern Standard Time), which will give me enough time to go to the post office to mail the seeds out on Saturday morning.

Last edited:
1. emc2 - I'm up for it! Will uset some for tissue culture and most of it on regular LFS. Thanks! (edit: PM sent)

Last edited:
PM sent, thanks!

1. emc2 - I'm up for it! (will test some for tissue culture and most of it on regular LFS). Thanks!
2. SerMuncherIV

1. emc2 - I'm up for it! (will test some for tissue culture and most of it on regular LFS). Thanks!
2. SerMuncherIV
3. hcarlton

Father, N. thorelii x aristolochoides:

attachment.php

Mother, N. Splendiana x Rokko (the mother pitcher is actually about twice as large as the father pitcher):

attachment.php

2. SerMuncherIV
3. hcarlton
4. Aerogrower

2. SerMuncherIV
3. hcarlton
4. Aerogrower
5. FLTropical - thanks!

1. Emc2- I'm up for it! ( will test some for tissue culture and most of it on regular LFS). Thanks!
2.SerMuncherIV
3. hcarlton
4. Aerogrower
5.FLTropical -thanks
6. Acook -thank you

1. Emc2- I'm up for it! ( will test some for tissue culture and most of it on regular LFS). Thanks!
2.SerMuncherIV
3. hcarlton
4. Aerogrower
5.FLTropical -thanks
6. Acook -thank you
7. PlantsnFish-Thank you.

2.SerMuncherIV
3. hcarlton
4. Aerogrower
5.FLTropical -thanks
6. Acook -thank you
8. Swagalotus- thanks!

2.SerMuncherIV
3. hcarlton
4. Aerogrower
5.FLTropical -thanks
6. Acook -thank you
8. Swagalotus- thanks!
9. An Isle Ate Her - looking forward to the results, thanks!

2.SerMuncherIV
3. hcarlton
4. Aerogrower
5.FLTropical -thanks
6. Acook -thank you
8. Swagalotus- thanks!
10.) BrunoL - Thank you!

2.SerMuncherIV
3. hcarlton
4. Aerogrower
5.FLTropical -thanks
6. Acook -thank you
8. Swagalotus- thanks!
10.) BrunoL - Thank you!
11. Monkey- Thanks

2.SerMuncherIV
3. hcarlton
4. Aerogrower
5.FLTropical -thanks
6. Acook -thank you
8. Swagalotus- thanks!
10.) BrunoL - Thank you!
11. Monkey- Thanks
12.FLnepenthes- Thank you so much!

Darn, if only I checked a little earlier :/

Oh well, everyone else seems to have a lot more experience with growing Nepenthes than I :) Congrats everyone

This offer is now closed.

No PM with address from Swagalotus, so can't mail seeds. Sorry.

The seeds have been mailed, so you should get your seeds in 3-4 days.

Last edited:
I can't wait to see those plants in say two years maybe. Good luck. That's an awesome mix.

Oh well, it's fine. Thanks for the offer though!

Seeds received and sowed today.

No the waiting game can start, fingers crossed.

Thanks a lot Tropics!

Seeds arrived yesterday!

Back