Well, I visited the shop again and it seems like they have not stocked up their plants. This was what I saw. Try guessing these plants! I have also took picture of the foliage for easier identification
1) Quite sure these are hookeriana.
5) Only one half dead pitcher on
6) That peristome
8) This one is REALLY, REALLY hairy!
9) A big one :>
10) Looks like Nepenthes Gracilis to me!
11) Ventricosa, I guess
12) I particularly like this Hookeriana (I think). The Ampullaria genes in it are really evident!
13) Different species all thrown into the same pot <3
16) Well, this plant was here when I visited a few months back, but it is still here!
18) This one came with a tag!
19) The ventratas... as usual flooding the place. One pot for about 5-6 usd lol.
This one is huge!
20) Biodomes.... So reddish.
I really like the stripes on the peristome
21) Not many flytraps... This was the most beautiful one I could find. Really big traps as compared to the others.
22) Came here just to buy Sarracenia Purpurea! Stuck between these two. I got the left one at last.
There were more Nepenthes but they seem to resemble each other. I will take more pictures when I make another trip down next month or so! I enquired the days that they restock their plant and it was Tuesday, but I went on Monday, lol.