|My plant was sold by the Little Pot of Horrors company and was started in peat with a little deli cup over the pot... and a ID tag which said "Sundew" (no I'm not kidding)! |
I grew it in lowland conditions since January but it stayed pretty small with deforming leaves and small pitchers. Once I got the highland tank setup in June I moved it there and it has doubled in size (it's about 12") and the pitchers (4") last much longer but they develop much slower and the leaves no longer deform. The peristome under 280 watts of compact flourescent is so dark maroon/purple it's almost black but the pitchers never get more color than the slight red blush on the "neck" with the rest of the pitcher being light green/yellow.[/QUOTE]
mine were labeled as flytraps!
"It's a venus flytrap of course!" and the way that lady walked away acting all smart is
soo...so...it makes my head want to blow up! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]
|Quote (nathaniel @ Oct. 22 2002,9[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]5)|
|How did you do it?[/QUOTE]|
O.K. let's see if I can explain it...
1. Make sure your online
2. Go to the Disscussion Forums .
3. Right click on the pic you want to post (I don't think it has to be online, the way I do it), go to properties , and highlight the address/URL of the pic (If you can't do it the way I explain, you can definatly do it if someone else explains it,lol)
4. Now RIGHT CLICK on the highlighted characters,and then click on copy.
5. Before you post a pic, you should type words before you post the pic. Now you right click on the empy space you type into, then click paste.
6. type what you want after the pic, but two or three lines under it,then post it! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] you can practice all you want on this topic, I don't care. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
Well, lets try it.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures
That doesn't work at all. The pic is saved to my desktop, and I don't think it has a URL.
In The End We are All Dead
By Zhilin in forum Carnivorous Plant Trading Post
Last Post: 12-02-2010, 10:19 PM
By *Barracuda_45* in forum Cactus and other Succulents
Last Post: 09-18-2008, 05:48 AM
By cexshun in forum Tropical Pitcher Plants (Nepenthes)
Last Post: 10-05-2005, 12:54 PM
By tonytheterrible in forum Pitcher Plants: (Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus)
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 01:27 PM
By PopperFart in forum Venus Flytrap (Dionaea ) Care Information & Tips
Last Post: 08-29-2002, 07:35 AM