About a week ago, I gave all of my sarracenia, pings, dews, and neps some 2% milk diluted with 1/5 water (um, 4 parts milk, one part water). Anyway, it was really cool. Before I knew it, the D. capensis's tentacles had completely moved to the center of the leaf, and a couple of minutes later, the leaves completely curled around the milk. I then gave some to my red dragon vft, and the trap closed tight on the milk, and a couple of days later, was completely absorbed. All the vfts and sarracenia I fed are now making bigger traps then before, and are growing faster (many leaves [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] ). I am very pleased with the results.