What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. gracilis

Hey, i have a gracilis that i received from pft last year around this time, it was about half a foot tall, with 2 or 3 babies, now its 4-5 ft tall with 4 half a foot babies and 2 really small ones coming out

my question is,.. the 4ft tall one dosnt pitcher that much, on about 60% of the leaves they arnt pitcherd, it stil lhas the leaf with the pitcher at the end but it never formed,.. it recently formed one then the leaf abouve it didnt form any at all, they just turn black, same thing with the side shoots,.. soime have pitchers sme dosnt,.. maybe it needs a bigger pot? its in a 6" pot,.. it has pitchers but not as many as it should have..

well any suggestions, thanks

Stefano

It sounds like it needs a bigger pot and more humidity. What are the conditions that it's in now? GOOD LUCK!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

And perhaps more light, too.
I guess we need to know more (asside from the pot size, which you mentioned) about it's growing conditions.

it receives about 2-4 hours of morning sunlight, and the humidity is almost always 80%+ here in florida, i mist it frequently also

so yah i guess no one knows either, should i give it more sunlight?

I say repot, water more and increase light levels.

Back