Title says it all, but there's an added bonus! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]
If you name a plant correctly, I'll trade you a cutting when the plant gets older!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
1) You get one and ONLY ONE guess per plant!
2) Newbie ppl get the first chance to guess i.e. there has to be at least 5 guesses from newbies before the not-so-newbies can guess.
3) You can ask me to try to take a better picture of the pitcher in question if you want.
4) There is no limit to how many correct guesses you can make i.e. someone can get all 6 right, and hence 6 reservations of the 6 cuttings to be made.
1) I hold the right to determine when I want to make cuttings of the plants.
2) I can refuse to make a cutting for someone if I feel that s/he does not deserve it (this is at my discretion).
1) All of the pitchers are from Lowland Neps.
2) 2 of the plants are sort of rare in cultivation (AFAIK).
And before someone yells "I'll just guess from what he has on his grow list," please be aware that I've erased my growlist from both GW and PFT, so please, don't even bother to look.
Also, I know that it's close to impossible to identify a few of the plants with such small pitchers, but that's what makes this so interesting!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
EDIT: Actually greg, you can't guess since you probably know which the plants are (I think I've told you a million times by now about one of the plants! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img] ). I promise I'll make it up to you. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]
Good Luck to everyone!! *Jl