User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Drool....

The only reason I contributed to this silly topic (no offense), is because I had a really good idea brewing, and I just couldn't resist posting it. So, did you like it [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] . The middle of my post was from a song by M&M (I think that's what he's called) in case you didn't know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    m&m is what melts in your mouth and not in your hands.
    eminem is the punk kid that is cleaning out his closet.
    George McKay

In The End We are All Dead
    Florida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROFL!
    To live we must learn to forgive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RamPuppy looks around the room. Laughing at the foolish mortals.

He gets down to business... First, he grabs his mallet, covered in drool... he thinks... he takes a swing and crushes the couch. Grabs the Rajah and eats it. (Highlands taste better)

Then he reaches in his pockets and throws out seed, the world re-grows, (with a lot more CP's) and becomes green and plentiful. RamPuppy looks at the so called Omega, and hoists the mallet on his shoulder... the puny false god and his horde run in fear.

Now... Parasuco, Rampuppy says... "You have been watching to much Zoolander." "Carniverous Newbie..." THUMP "Never touch my mallet again."

There... I think this is done now... (RamPuppy eyes people who said his topic is silly.... MAybe not...)
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I speak, I'll blow your heads up with my voice... Lets try something a little bit more tame...

*Undoes top button of shirt*

*white light radiates from Parasuco, sending a shockwave sweeping thru the MAD Magazine room (that is where we are, isn't it)*

Everyone dies, except for RamPuppy... Now hes just left with tatters of clothing hanging off him, and his boxer shorts with kiss marks all over them cause him to blush...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CN rubs her head....OUCH! Alright,alright...never offend the mallet! She thinks "but I still don't like that plant...!"

She watches Parasuco, a bloody, beat-up freak with horns and a tail arrogantly undressing like a stripper. CN starts laughing....and laughing.....and laughing.....she laughs so hard she collapses, and everyone thinks she's dead...
    To live we must learn to forgive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooooh, there goes my shirt, but over my head... Oh My...

Greg watches little birdies flying around CN's head... Wonder's what she thinks of all the babes hangin of Greg's body... Wow, hes so hooot!

Heehee, lol...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote (RamPuppy @ Oct. 23 2002,04:54)
    Now... Parasuco, Rampuppy says... "You have been watching to much Zoolander." "Carniverous Newbie..." THUMP "Never touch my mallet again."

There... I think this is done now... (RamPuppy eyes people who said his topic is silly.... MAybe not...)[/QUOTE]
    Zollander, I wached that movie only once, but its kinda funny and kinda dumb and kinda funny cause the people on the movie don't know anything and the way they act lol!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast