What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drool....

• Thread starter RamPuppy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
hold on the story is not over yet. i pull out a razer blade hold it up in the air its time to make cuttings.
biggrin.gif

I brought in a new couch, though you guys could use more cover. Anywho, I'm with all you hiders...the black form doesn't do it for me either. I find it kinda ugly.
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

*CN runs as fast as she can and ducks behind the new couch, indicating the others that there is plently of room to take cover if necessary.*

Wow, I think this is my first time offending the mallet! ROFL!

tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
I have my legion of naysayers
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

"The only way to live is to Break the mallet!" Spectabilis73 says franticly. "break the Mallet!" everyone gasped. "The Mallet has the strength of a thousand "typical" mallets!" George cried out. "What'll we do?" Nep. gracilis moaned. !!!!!!*crash* and Superman breaks through the window.!!!!!!ROFL (the sentences beetween the exclamation points are fake.) who wants to finish this part of the story?lol

superman breaks threw the window grabs the MALLET but, all of a sudden superman gets week and falls to the ground NO, it has kriptonight in the head of the MALLET "NOOOOOO" we are doomed the MALLET is more powerful than we thought it was. what do we do?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
?
confused.gif
?
smile.gif
sad.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
confused.gif
wow.gif
mad.gif

I step in and everyone collapses cuz dey never seen ANYone so fine!
wink.gif
Hehehehehe...

Parasuco, i lean up to take a look. i shore hope you are a female from me falling on my a--

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I step in and everyone collapses cuz dey never seen ANYone so fine!
wink.gif
Hehehehehe...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

While distracted by George-CP professing his un-dying love for Parasuco, and staring in awe at the self-proclaimed God of Gorgeous, wondering how one man could be so diluted...

CN doesn't even see the mallet land on her toe. OUCH! It has a mind of it's own. It can take it's own revenge...it MUST be destroyed...but not by me! *Runs back to the thankfully still standing couch and ducks behind it. Hoping Ram's mallet will take out it's revenge on George-CP and Parasuco.*

"Anyone have a Nep. rajah?" Spectabilis73 yells over the crashing and violence.(by now parasuco looks ugly with bruses and cuts.
tounge.gif
lol.) "Maybe the acids will melt the mallet!Ram_Puppys' only weakness is carnivorous plants!" Spectabilis73 screams over the now very scary scene.lol "Thats right! He would never hurt a carnivorous plant!" Nep.G screams over the very scary scene.(by now the mallet startes to grow in size, until it's almost too big for even the biggest rajah to be wide enough to accept The MALLET.)
biggrin.gif
"we don't have time!" CN screames over the still more deafening sounds of crashing and violence."bring in the rajah!" everyone yells at the same time.
wow.gif

what does this have to do whith the sub. Drool?ROFL
tounge.gif

i bring in the rajah but it is still a baby and doesn't have the strength to over power the MALLET. yells for NEPS where are you. as we are waiting for Neps to arrive

i edit the last comment

My god givin gift of hotness is restored.

I blow you all to smitherenes by showing you my flawless face. You are all riddled with holes from the white light that emenates from around my head.

The mallet quivers at my presence...

*Huge Grin*
tounge.gif

(Thank-you George-CP)
wink.gif

*CN peeks around the couch to see where the light is coming from...the light turns frighteningly red. As she looks on, eyes wide with wonder, she see's horns and a tail, wrinkles, scars, murdered skin! AHHHH! It's the beast, it's the beast! Now even the mallot seeks shelter....*

parasuco is at the phone and then all of a sudden Carrot Top waltzes in and goes over parasuco and says, "dial down the center with 1-800 c-a-l-l-a-t-t, free for them and cheap for you!" Parasuco looks at his feet dumbfounded and realizes he should have used C-A-L-L-A-T-T!!!!!!!!so n/e ways Homer Simpson walks in and sees a pile of donuts and starts to DROOL!!!!(happy now?) well i have no idea what im talkin about.....so n/e body else have something else to go with this?

(carrot top rules&#33
wink.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Since when does Parasuco care about prices??? *Holds up pair of $230 jeans* Call ATT? Naw, I just press Zero... *Continues to shoot hottie rays all over the place*

Heehee!

CN grabs a doughnut, picks up the mallet that is currently hiding from Parasuco and bops him over the head with it....then dials down the center with 1-800-c-a-l-l-a-t-t to call a REALLY long distance ambulance....SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE...emergency numbers don't take collect calls! DARN!
wink.gif

..........................................................................................
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
. You guys are soo strange.

Parasuco... self proclaimed hottie...
biggrin.gif

wow.gif

Good gracious! No need for mallets chaps! The photo of the black truncata is actually of a dead pitcher in sillouhette against the sky. Had you all fooled there!
wink.gif

Saw my first N. pervillei in a great collection in Germany a couple of months ago. It's certainly cute, but waaaay harder to grow than most other species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back