What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes identification

I was in Taiwan a few months ago, and i saw a really attractive nepenthes at this stall at this place that sells plants. The stall had all these cool orchids and carnivorous plants. I was really short on time so i couldn't buy it
sad.gif
(i have a house in Taiwan), but it looked sort of like a N. veitchii with a striped peristome, but it looked different, the leaves looked like N. maxima leaves. I know i should post a photo, but i didn't bring my camera, so i couldn't take a picture. I really should have bought stuff there. There was a large N. maxima x bongso, lost of saraccenias, venus fly traps, mature N. maximas, psychopsis orchids, terrestrial bladderworts, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Another stall had those giant amazon waterlilies along with other waterlilies ( should have got one of those too).

carcinos, the giant water lilly was it a queen victoria from south america or was it a eurayle forex from asia

there was a queen victoria and a eurale ferox

the plant looked like the N. veitchii pics on Andreas Wistubas' page but again, the leaves looked different.

veitchii has a couple diff forms so it still could be one

Back