What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics!!! (Part III)

cmon everybody, we lost the interest
sad.gif

ok here i will go, try to figure out this one
biggrin.gif

heres a upper pitcher of the plant, i think its too easy
tounge.gif

asien_1991_2048.jpg

It is also known as the N.Maxima "Suliwesi"

Ok, what about this one...

nepenthes.jpg

Regards,

Christer

I think it's veitchii x maxima.

I think it is N.Maxima x Burbidgeae OR N.Maxima x Lowii as the way the peristome is striped and the color of the interior pitcher.

You could be right nepenthes gracilis.

Well we will soon find out once Christerb comes back and says who is right. And Tony could also be right too. I am not sure who is right, All 3 guesses are very good. I was thinking Spectabilis in it also but wasn't sure so I didn't guess it, I was sure someone woulda though. And Tony did.
smile.gif

Hi again,

My fault, I should have mentioned that was a species.

You are all right that it is in the maxima-group. The pitcher lid is a tell tale sign. Actually I was a bit sneaky here, as it is the same species as the one in the post above, N. eymae, Gunung Lumut.

Regards,

Christer

Snuck that one by all of us! I woulda never guessed Eymae, but now that you tell us I see now that it is one.
smile.gif
Also from now one everyone let's tell if it is a Species or a Hybrid for better clarification.

you got us christer

now this one is hard,
smile.gif

asien_1991_0934.jpg

whats also funyn is everytime i see a picture theres something dead in the back round, and its always a ash colour like volcanic ash, instead of brown or black

aha! no one guesses, one last chance? anyone know which this is ?
biggrin.gif

N reinwardtiana, although I cant see the spots.

Joel

you always know which one it is, maybe its cus i got it from wistuba, if i had a DC id post a pic of one of mines

Hehe, sorry, I shouldn't have guessed since I had seen that pic before at wistuba's web page. I'm not good at identifying things unless I've seen pics of them before. I just wish I had both of Charles Clarke's book; that way none of you could match me!!
wink.gif

Joel

lol mindmaze, its alright, hey joel, post a pic of somehting and we will guess what it is
smile.gif

Back