What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Identify please

If I can get this to work would somebody tell me what it is. I got it from Home Depot which means Gublers which also means they never label correctly. They don't even label their nepenthes. They just say it's a hybrid. So here it is.

Looks like your trying to link to an image that is stored on your harddrive.
Tony

Yeah, I am. Is there another way to do it? I'm new to this stuff. I can see it. How can I get everyone else to?

Hi Shauntell:

If you are using a digital camera just follow these steps.

Go to this link:

http://www.clubphoto.com/_cgi-bin/members/sign_up.pl

download the free basic album (create your own). From there you can download the pictures from your hard drive. You left click your mouse on the picture you want to load on the forum then on properties goto address copy and past on add reply to the forums.

[ img ] paste properties here [ /img ] of course do not use spaces.

If that does not work paste the URL here and someone can post your picture (me if you want).

hope that helps,
travis
smile.gif

read through the "few pics ...again" thread. Much of that is instruction on how to get pictures posted.

Clubphoto is good.

Basically you need your photo uploaded to a webserver first, essentially making a webpage. Then you can put links to it or have it show up directly depending on the code you use here.
Tony

Say that's a pretty nice looking plant! Sorry I don't have any idea what it is though!
smile.gif

I have a x Mixta that isnt much bigger than that and they look identical, though you may have to wait for it to get largr to tell much more.

Nice pic! Looks like a Maxima x Clipeata
confused.gif
perhaps, just my 2 cents. The leaves are very oblonged, almost like Lowii in a way.

Thanks, my roommate's mom took the picture. How old do plants have to be before they can be identified? How old does it look now? Thanks for all the help. Shauntell

Your plant is still quite younge. It IMHO is around the 1-2 year old mark. Also it will start to show mature characteristics in another year or so by the looks of it. Already it is a beautiful Nepenthes!
smile.gif

What does IMHO stand for? Some thing simple I am guessing as I see it being posted quite a bit. That seems like a nice plant Shauntell...I would have know idea except it looks like some sort of hybrid
confused.gif

travis

I= in M= my H= humble O= opinion IMHO= in my humble opinion.
smile.gif

Thanks all. I really like it. That one pitcher just turned out so gorgeous. So many colors. Maybe it's my new lighting.(doubtful though cuz I just got the new lights) Maybe I'll post a picture of it again in a year. Then maybe it'll be old enough to tell. Thanks. Shauntell

Back