What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
N. Carunculata?
confused.gif

Good job Mindmaze!  
smile.gif

Guessed in 1 minute!

Congrats Joel! You have your name in lights!

Me thinks you guys all know too much
Tony

Congratulations Midmaze!!!
biggrin.gif
That's an amazin' lookin' plant! I bet you're jumping up and down right now LOL
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif

Congrats!

my computer is sooooo slow.....

Just delete this.
tounge.gif

Congratulations to Joel..

Rob - Fun Stuff

Cheers

That was fun. I have a gaming group to get back to. They are downstairs and this is not my house. What a addiction these plants are, lol. Later everyone.

I won...

but I don't think that I can accept the prize.
sad.gif

Thanks everyone. Boy that was sure fast. Pity it's not in real time. Several people got it right, but Joel was first. I thoght it would fool most people since N. inermis has no peristome on the upper pitcher and lowers are rare in nature. If you have Nepenthes of Sumatra by Charles Clarke, it's on page 145

Another contest coming up at 9.30 ESTon another thread.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mindmaze128 @ Jan. 21 2003,6:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I won...

but I don't think that I can accept the prize.
sad.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
why not? you did a good job!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Borneo @ Jan. 21 2003,6:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks everyone.  Boy that was sure fast.  Pity it's not in real time.   Several people got it right, but Joel was first.  I thoght it would fool most people since N. inermis has no peristome on the upper pitcher and lowers are rare in nature.  If you have Nepenthes of Sumatra by Charles Clarke, it's on page 145

Another contest coming up at 9.30 ESTon another thread.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
where?

Joel,

I think it is the Black Sabbath that does it - anyone who listens to old Black Sabbath has to be a genius.

cheers,

Great Job Mindmaze
smile.gif

Sigh.....there's always next time.
wink.gif
tounge.gif

Good JOB JOEL, rob the plant looks diff. then the one i got leaves are a little thicker

Rob is meaning he will start a brand new thread in the Nepenthes forum so don't hang out reloading this one LOL

Sorry Joel it was a highland plant. If you wish to pass on it because it won't do well for you that is your choice. The next person after you that guessed correctly would then default to the winner.
Tony

oh man, i couldnt guess, i was eating dinner
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
, anyways, way to go mindmaze!!

same with me GEORGE-CP
heres mine
N.inermeis.jpg

good job mindmaze128

Status
Not open for further replies.