What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
will there be any more?

Congrats to:

Virus on the N. inermis passed on by Mindmaze
Monkeyman on the N. ampullaria x N. mirabilis var. echinostoma
Mindmaze on a second plant of N. ampullaria x N. mirabilis var. echinostoma (consolation for winning the first game and passing on it)

Yay! Great guessing!

Tony

... I want one (cries)
sad.gif

Yes, there will be some more contests. I would say in about 2 weeks. I need to take some suitably obscure photographs now I know how expert you are. N. mirabilis var. echinostoma is very rare in nature, only growing in a small part of Brunei and a very few plants across the border in Sarawak. The hybrid sprung up out of a batch of N. amp seed, but I have never heard of it being observed in the wild.

Thanks for taking part everyone. It's a bit difficult for me to keep up from here since I only have a slow connection. Perhaps next time I'll ask Tony to basically run it since he can respond much more quickly.

It is up to Rob if he wishes to run this again in the future. I think everyone had fun! I know we probably overloaded the PFT server with 422+ views in 22 minutes LOL.

There will be plenty of warning if another contest is run. So check back periodically.
Tony

closing and pinning this since it lists the winners and I don't want it to get lost in the interim while I get my records straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back