some of you might remember my request for tips on growing N. ovata back in September. Following the advices of Jeff, Tony and Rob I did uproot the plant and found the reason for the bad growth. This plant is a cutting with a stem about 4cm long. The plant had discarded its old root system at the base of the stem and was growing new roots just below the soil surface. So following the advices and what I did read in Clarke's book I repotted it in pure LFS from NZ and it finally did produce its first nice pitcher [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]
Many thanks for your help!