What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Unknow Nepenthes

Here is my other Nepenthes. I have it growing inside under grow lights.

nep%202.jpg

Thanks again for any help

Looks like an N.Longifolia or an N.Alata.

It appears as if this one is in a 3 or 4" pot correct?
If you got this one at a regular garden center I would say it's probably a N. X "Judith Finn" as I have 3 seedlings which looked ike that til they got about 4-5" then the peristome got very dark and has started to widen in the back. A JFinn is a hybrid of  N. spathulata x N. veitchii.

I must say your other one (in the other unknown Nepenthes post) looks like a Mixta cos I have one hanging outside my front door. A Mixta is N. northiana x N. maxima.

Looks a bit young yet to get a clear picture of what the pitcher traits will look like. It does have some young veitchii traits so could be Judith Finn although the leaves look a little different than mine.

Let it grow up some and lets see it again in the future!
Tony

I would also say N. Judith Finn.

You guys need to teach me to look at the leaves more! All i look at are the pitchers, doh!
tounge.gif

Nah... agree with T, it isn't gracilis or aristolochiodes (ha ha) but I have half a dozen small plants floating around that look like that.

Too small to tell yet.

Back