What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new home for my plants

• Thread starter Andenes
  • Start date
I decided to build a simple greenhouse for my beloved plants since they're running out of space cuz of their size lol
biggrin.gif

Before:
Greenhouse1.jpg

After:
Greenhouse2.jpg

they didn't load all the way for, me, maybe my computer is not working?

R u sure? Is this happening to anyone else than him?
confused.gif

It's working fine for me!

Erick, yes, that's a much better use of space. In fact, it's pretty clear you could fit some more in there too!

Caplsock

Looks good to me. Now you just need a bench along the lattice wall! Which direction does the patio face?

Tony

Looks really good. A lot of space there. Cool!
smile.gif

Woohoo! I finally get to see it!
biggrin.gif
I'm sure it'll fill up quickly!
tounge.gif
hehehe

You really think so? Wow! Thanx you all!
biggrin.gif
I'm sure I'll fill it up, not fast, but I will. It's dificult to find these plants in Puerto Rico lol
tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I'm sure I'll fill it up, not fast, but I will. It's dificult to find these plants in Puerto Rico lol  [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, woe is me!  The hardships of living in Puerto Rico!  
tounge.gif

Tell ya what...Trade ya!  You come live in NY (you can even have my job, LOL).  I'll move to Puerto Rico....
rolleyes.gif

The greenhouse (would you really call that a "shade house??) looks really cool!

Back