What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple new photos

Here's a new rajah pitcher fully opened
rajahp8-03.jpg

and with a ruler
rajahpruler8-03.jpg

The hamata is still growing strong but the hot days hit hard a few weeks ago and the plant is showing signs of stress.  witha  reduction in pitcher size from the hot spell. You can see the great 20 cm pitcher in front with the new bud only going to be about 3/4 that size when fully developed. You can also see the hitch hiking D. adelae that popped up a long time ago is starting to colozine the side of the net pot the N. hamata is growing in.
hamata803.jpg

The N fusca is begining to climb, the latest pitcher is 18 cm high
fuscap-8-03.jpg

I hope you like 'em!

That's really, really nice, swords. Thanks!!!

Capslock

They're all very nice! I would most def like a rajah and hamata but it's too hot over here where I live

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would most def like a rajah and hamata but it's too hot over here where I live[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Ditto. Maybe someday I'll be able to build a highland setup of some kind. Until then I'll have to stick with lowlanders.

SF

Verrrry nice, Swords! Those are just beautiful. Always nice to see pics of the rajah since they are so rare.

Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

Suzanne

Amazing rajah u got there, swords.
smile.gif

Thanks folks!

One of the best parts of growing the plants is showing them off to people who care to see em!
smile.gif

Back