What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. vogelii and N. diatas

Howdy,

Well, I've added a couple of new entries to my website; you can reach them here. Have been growing these for some time now, but have been too busy to get pictures up. In fact, the pics are not terribly great. I'll have to get some better ones up as soon as I have more time.

One of these days, I'll try to finish the site by putting up more entries and photos. However, I don't like to post information about a new species until I've grown it to a fairly large size.

Anyway, if anyone would like to discuss the additions to the website, or has any questions, go for it!

Good growing!

Wonderful photos Jeff! Just out of curiosity how long did it take for the N. vogelli to make uppers?

Thanks
smile.gif

The N. vogelii is very nice. Is it as large as N. fusca in pitcher and leaf size?

Thanks, guys! Yes, this is an interesting species!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Is it as large as N. fusca in pitcher and leaf size?

Perhaps slightly smaller, actually.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Just out of curiosity how long did it take for the N. vogelli to make uppers?

Not long.

Back