What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSH nepenthes

Has anyone purchase nepenthes from them? I got two of plants and I'm not to sure what species or hybrid they are. BTW they're from Bloom Rite, Nurserymen's Exchange.

Bloom Rite! huh ? yeah i know sometimes they were potting N.Maxima's and There's a Osh down the street from me and i saw a Maxma there. But im sure they have differnt species all the time if u have a pic of it im sure it would be easy to identify it
biggrin.gif
good luck

ELECTRIC CARNIVORES !
wink.gif

Hmmm your OSH has maximas! Mine is defiantly not a maxima that's for sure. I'll try to post a pic when i get the time and web space.

usually they sell hybrids such as n. x gentle which is a hybrid associated with maxima . i've only seen neps from gublers though .

Not a Maxma huh? well then i would say it is a alata or maybe a Judith finn.But yes i have seen Maxima Hybrids before at Osh! good luck
wink.gif

but then again
biggrin.gif
, he said Bloom rite , not booman floral
wink.gif
. do yuo think yuo can post a pic of the plant ?

Opp's yeah thats rite Goldtrap i alwas get them Mixed up! sorry dude! i dont really buy cp's from Hardware store's
biggrin.gif

I'll try to post some pics soon... I got 2 different plant from osh and 1 in a hanging pot from a bloom rite convention, I'm pretty sure that this one is a rafflesiana.

Back